Monday, February 6, 2012

life in a nutshell

my name is alyssa. contrary to what it looks like i am not hispanic. i go to byu and i am happy. life has a funny way of surprising you. just when you think you have things figured out it takes you down paths you never would have believed. i love my life and wouldn't trade any part of it. i am truly grateful for the challenges that confront me daily. they have shaped and molded me into the girl i am today. there have been countless people along the way being my constants and sources of hope and joy. i hope one day i can touch other people's lives as they have touched mine. my grandpa always tells us that nothing happens by chance. the lord puts people in our paths for divine purposes. so here i am, today trying my best to be a follower of Christ, so that i can be in the right place at the right time, prepared to help others with whatever challenges come their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment